- Aadhar card is necessary
- You must have the following documents with you at the time of registering online,
- as these need to be uploaded with the registration form:
- Photograph of the child (In Jpeg, Jpg format) not more than 3 months old.
- A Valid personal e-mail Id for communication.
- The Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Registrar of Deaths and Births along with a Photostat copy of the same must be submitted at the time of verification of the forms.
- The original certificate will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification.
Important Information Regarding Admission
Following age limits are applicable on or before 31st March of the calendar year in which admission is sought.
You are required to submit a Photostat copy of any one of the following documents at the time of verification of the forms, as proof of the residence.
- (a) Aadhar Card
- (b) Voter I Card
- (c) Telephone Bill. The original document will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification:
The Registration Form is to be deposited within the stipulated time online. The registration fee is non-refundable. The registration does not guarantee admission unless the candidate has completed the entire process successfully.
Fill in the particulars of the child (i.e. name, parents’ names, and date of birth) correctly. The date of birth filled in the form must tally with the one recorded in the Date of Birth certificate. No change whatsoever will be made after the admission.
The Management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate. (The selection procedure is designed by a Committee and the selection of the candidate is done by the Management.) Incomplete registration forms or those with incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.
The School does not accept any donation for admissions. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of the School. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it. The School will appreciate to know if there is any such person or persons so that proper legal action can be taken against them.
For admission to Grade I and onwards, there shall be a written evaluation. The assessment shall be to judge the English and Hindi language skills and mathematical aptitude for classes 1-3 and for classes 4-5 apart from judging language skills, Science and Math aptitude, general awareness shall also be assessed. The syllabus for which is as per the NCERT Guidelines. Thereafter, the shortlisted candidates need to appear for a round of interaction. The Personality Profile with academic details of last two school years in case of admission to Grade I and onwards shall also be submitted at the time of registration.
Parents are requested to inform the school office, if there is any change in the email, mobile number, address and any other relevant information at the earliest as this helps the school and parents to stay connected. Parents can also meet the Coordinator/Principal and Core Management Team on the day of Interaction.